Thanks to their excellent resistance to corrosion and heat, cobalt alloys are used in a variety of applications, including aerospace, industrial, marine and medical. Altemp Alloys carries a range of cobalt alloys:
- Multimet/N-155 – A cobalt-based alloy commonly used for high-temperature bolts, aircraft parts and land-based turbine applications.
- Waspaloy – Useful for high-temperature applications such as gas turbine parts, jet components, air frame assemblies and power generating applications.
- Rene 41 – A superalloy frequently found in aircraft parts.
- H 25/L-605 – This alloy is frequently used in aerospace and biotech applications.
- Haynes 230 – Ideally suited for furnace components, gas turbine engine parts and power plant applications.
Click here to Request a Quote from Altemp Alloys
or call us today at 800-227-8103